Flying Health, we are paving the path for next generation healthcare. Our
Pioneer Program for corporate partners and our focus as a Digital Biotech
company developing Digital Drugs, places us at the forefront of tomorrow’s
The Pioneer Program guides industry leaders coming from and moving into healthcare, offering them corporate foresight, focusing on business in next generation healthcare. We have a proven track record of focusing on market access for digital health products. Within the Pioneer Program we constantly screen the market to detect early signals of future trends in healthcare and other industries. We connect the right people on projects and collaborations.
We are a Digital Biotech company developing a strong pipeline of Digital Drugs. A Digital Drug is a purely software-generated medical stimulus that triggers a direct physiological response. They address the causes of a disease rather than dealing with any symptoms, typically by training, stimulating or modulating specific parts of the nervous system associated with the disease. At Flying Health, we believe that Digital Drugs have the potential to treat a lot of illnesses.
realize this vision together. We are happy that you’re interested in working
with us and look forward to learning more about you and your goals.
When submitting your application, please include a cover letter, employer references, and a personal data sheet that includes your salary expectations and preferred starting date.
As a Junior Partner Relationship Manager at Flying Health you will be part of our Pioneer Team and work with our partners and startups from day one guiding them to their business in next generation healthcare. You will assist the Pioneer management in growing our pioneer ecosystem whilst also having ownership over specific projects. With this entry position you get the chance to develop your own client base from our Pioneer Partners with increasing responsibility and impact.Your tasks might include:
- You will assist the Partner Relationship Management with all ongoing and upcoming tasks all in order to deliver high quality services to our partners.
- You conduct workshops and meetings with our partners and will be responsible for the follow up.
- You will be involved in strategy projects of the partners with tasks including independent desk research and idea generation processes.
- You will have your own specific partner-related projects such as certain events, workshops, communication activities and research or reporting.
- You work with various startups, who are aligned with the field of interest of our partners, thereby actively supporting collaboration between our partners and startups.
- You coordinate the various components of our Pioneer Program, including periodic internal events for partners and startups, and you are expected to, become the primary contact person for our partners. This means that you will take responsibility for communication and coordination with our partner companies.