Flying Health, we are paving the path for next generation healthcare. Our
Pioneer Program for corporate partners and our focus as a Digital Biotech
company developing Digital Drugs, places us at the forefront of tomorrow’s
The Pioneer Program guides industry leaders coming from and moving into healthcare, offering them corporate foresight, focusing on business in next generation healthcare. We have a proven track record of focusing on market access for digital health products. Within the Pioneer Program we constantly screen the market to detect early signals of future trends in healthcare and other industries. We connect the right people on projects and collaborations.
We are a Digital Biotech company developing a strong pipeline of Digital Drugs. A Digital Drug is a purely software-generated medical stimulus that triggers a direct physiological response. They address the causes of a disease rather than dealing with any symptoms, typically by training, stimulating or modulating specific parts of the nervous system associated with the disease. At Flying Health, we believe that Digital Drugs have the potential to treat a lot of illnesses.
realize this vision together. We are happy that you’re interested in working
with us and look forward to learning more about you and your goals.
When submitting your application, please include a cover letter, employer references, and a personal data sheet that includes your salary expectations and preferred starting date.
As Assistant to the Founder (m/w) you will work directly with our Founder and Managing Partner to bring Flying Health to the next level. You assist the founder in any matter that arrives at his desk whilst also having ownership for specific projects. Your tasks might include everything on the entrepreneurial experience curve such as:
- You assess strategic growth opportunities.
- You implement (strategic) projects that have an immediate impact.
- You are involved in financing and fundraising activities with Flying Health and its portfolio companies, such as negotiations and due diligences, including preparing the required financial data and documents.
- You develop fundraising-strategies with our management and identify potential financing partners.
- You are in charge of internal controlling, cash management and KPIs.
- You are responsible for our monthly and annual financial statements and the cooperation with our tax consultants and accountants.
Entrepreneurial functions assisting the founder
- You assist the management team in implementing new ideas and projects.
- You conduct independent research and prepare data-driven decisions.
- You are eager to improve our current processes and practices, and establish new processes where necessary.
- You support with the recruiting process.