Flying Health, we are paving the path for next generation healthcare. Our
Pioneer Program for corporate partners and our focus as a Digital Biotech
company developing Digital Drugs, places us at the forefront of tomorrow’s
The Pioneer Program guides industry leaders coming from and moving into healthcare, offering them corporate foresight, focusing on business in next generation healthcare. We have a proven track record of focusing on market access for digital health products. Within the Pioneer Program we constantly screen the market to detect early signals of future trends in healthcare and other industries. We connect the right people on projects and collaborations.
We are a Digital Biotech company developing a strong pipeline of Digital Drugs. A Digital Drug is a purely software-generated medical stimulus that triggers a direct physiological response. They address the causes of a disease rather than dealing with any symptoms, typically by training, stimulating or modulating specific parts of the nervous system associated with the disease. At Flying Health, we believe that Digital Drugs have the potential to treat a lot of illnesses.
realize this vision together. We are happy that you’re interested in working
with us and look forward to learning more about you and your goals.
When submitting your application, please include a cover letter, employer references, and a personal data sheet that includes your salary expectations and preferred starting date.
As assistant to the managing partner (m/w) you will work directly with our managing partner to bring Flying Health to the next level. You assist the managing partner in any matter that arrives at his desk in order to save his time and make his work as efficient as possible whilst also having ownership for specific projects. Your tasks might include everything on the entrepreneurial experience curve such as:
- You work closely with the managing partner on the ongoing strategic positioning of Flying Health as a pioneer in next generation healthcare both in Germany and abroad
- You assist the managing partner in the networking strategy
- You assist with research and conceptional work to the strategy process of Flying Health
- Since strategic networking is key at Flying Health, you will be responsible for organizing, executing and follow up of meetings and workshops
- For external events like keynote speeches you are in charge of the organization from preparation of the presentation to travel planning
- Our goal is hospitality – your task is to make our guests feel very comfortable
- You will execute our communication activities in order to position Flying Health even more as a pioneer of next generation healthcare, this includes content creation for our various communication channels
- You will organize our internal events like fireside chats or summer events
- You will get own projects which are part to our communication strategy